7. August 2011 | By: Kisa

Website on the Rum...ehr RUN

you see....I'm busy T_T
haha that's news you might ask?
well no in fact it's not.


anyways. Been to the Drachenfest - a very large LARP Convention and it was mindbusting awesome!
my first time and whooo I really lost it there *laughs*


as soon as I was back my university told me they limited our deadline for the website by 7 days.. SEVEN DAYS!!!! holy crap!
this week we have some flat sightings, several other things to take care of and Georgia has shift after shift on work..... dammit!

so we begged Kevin - who helps us a LOT on coding and realizing(or trying to) what we want to have on the site. he does a good job though I'm sure he nevere thought it'd be so much work ;D

never work with tho crazy designers ^^°


well at least I wanted to provide you not only with stupid gibberish talk but some screenshots on the website in progress.

the domain btw will be: www.allcoloursaboard.com (and .de ;D)

as soon as some of the subpages work we throw it into the nexus of the internet and work further until wednesday and HOPE we'll get most of it done (never haha XD;) but it's growing and we love it <3



after this theres much mroe to do

move
get a job
get sewing jobs done
help on the "blue camp" on the Drachenfest
work on projects of the LARP Groups
work on organisation stuff on TWO conventions
have fun
game
eat
sleep
breath....


i should just shut it.... see you ;D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen